Privacy,Usage and Data Policy
The term ‘Yourcaddy’ ‘Yourcaddy.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.yourcaddy.co.uk and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
- Intergi Ad placements
www.yourcaddy.co.uk has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites or help menu.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
By registering to Yourcaddy.co.uk you are giving Yourcaddy Ltd Permission to store your details and allow marketing and advertising campaigns to be sent to you by Yourcaddy Ltd either acting as Yourcaddy Ltd or a 3rd party for which we are providing marketing and advertising services on behalf of. Yourcaddy Ltd is able to contact you via your Yourcaddy.co.uk, email, physical mailing and social media.
Upon registration with Yourcaddy.co.uk you are allowing Yourcaddy to share the user details you provide at registration with other Youcaddy users and are allowing registered users of Yourcadd.co.uk to contact you, view the profile you have created and images and content you post.
We do our best to keep Yourcaddysafe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Yourcaddy safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam) on Yourcaddy.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise accessYourcaddy, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Yourcaddy.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Yourcaddyto do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of Yourcaddy, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Yourcaddy functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Yourcaddyusers provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments that you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Yourcaddy or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Yourcaddy Page for such purposes.
- You will not use Yourcaddy if you are under 13.
- You will not use Yourcaddy if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up to date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your admin data), let anyone else access your account or do anything else that might jeopardise the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Like many other Web sites, www.yourcaddy.co.uk makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer, mobile phone or tablet device. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task.
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every page on the site.
- Analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with Yourcaddy so we can provide a better service.
- You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them here.
- Learn how to remove cookies set on your device.